Queensland Cybersecurity industry reference group
ITPA has been asked to sit on the ACS ICT & Cyber Security Industry Reference Group. This is a spin off from the reference group run in 2020 by KPMG, that we also participated in.
The Industry Reference Group directive is to explore key topics, including:
- views on the current and emerging industry direction;
- perspectives into employment growth and emerging gaps;
- insights into specific regional skills needs;
- Insights into the relevance of training packages/solutions and how these will need to change to address the future of work;
- identification of employment opportunities or gaps for the VET supported workforce;
- national issues that are of relevance to Queensland;
and other issues and opportunities that may be emerging for each industry.
At the first meeting, one of the first priorities is developing our Twelve Month action plan.
Interested parties please get in touch!