Innovating IT Service Conference
SAGE-AU together with the organisers Criterion Conferences are excited to bring you discount attendance at the upcoming conference:
- Innovating IT Service - Strategies to transform your IT service delivery
11th & 12th March 2015, Rydges on Swanston, Melbourne
Whether you?re well down the path to disruptive and emerging service delivery practices, or just beginning to wonder if these are things you should try, this is the event to learn strategies and techniques. Industry leaders will share their secrets on continuous delivery, devops, and innovation.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Explore strategies to manage and evolve your legacy IT systems
- Find new efficiencies by implementing Lean operations
- Meet customer demands by becoming IT responsive
- Improve your DevOps, Agile and Continuous Delivery capability
An early bird discount of $600 is available when you book & pay by Friday 19 December 2014.
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda visit www.itsframeworks.com/agenda
NBN’s hint at potential ‘grooming’ of gamers for excessive bandwidth usage a clear breach of consumer rights and a regression to the sort of uninformed technical discourse not seen since ...
Being born and raised in Tasmania has been no barrier to a long and fruitful career in the IT industry for Hobart-based ITPA vice-president, Karl Goetz.
A somewhat irreverent look at some of the media chatter on the IT industry that has been happening over the last month.