Innovating IT Service Conference
SAGE-AU together with the organisers Criterion Conferences are excited to bring you discount attendance at the upcoming conference:
- Innovating IT Service - Strategies to transform your IT service delivery
11th & 12th March 2015, Rydges on Swanston, Melbourne
Whether you?re well down the path to disruptive and emerging service delivery practices, or just beginning to wonder if these are things you should try, this is the event to learn strategies and techniques. Industry leaders will share their secrets on continuous delivery, devops, and innovation.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Explore strategies to manage and evolve your legacy IT systems
- Find new efficiencies by implementing Lean operations
- Meet customer demands by becoming IT responsive
- Improve your DevOps, Agile and Continuous Delivery capability
An early bird discount of $600 is available when you book & pay by Friday 19 December 2014.
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda visit www.itsframeworks.com/agenda
Does your IT infrastructure support safe business practices when it comes to business and customer data, privacy and compliance? Join industry experts and your peers to learn about best-practice methodologies ...
ITPA President Robert Hudson has been interviewed by TripleM on "The Assistance and Access Bill (2018)"
ITPA President Robert Hudson has been quoted in News Ltd media commenting on "The Assistance and Access Bill (2018)"