Innovating IT Service Conference
SAGE-AU together with the organisers Criterion Conferences are excited to bring you discount attendance at the upcoming conference:
- Innovating IT Service - Strategies to transform your IT service delivery
11th & 12th March 2015, Rydges on Swanston, Melbourne
Whether you?re well down the path to disruptive and emerging service delivery practices, or just beginning to wonder if these are things you should try, this is the event to learn strategies and techniques. Industry leaders will share their secrets on continuous delivery, devops, and innovation.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Explore strategies to manage and evolve your legacy IT systems
- Find new efficiencies by implementing Lean operations
- Meet customer demands by becoming IT responsive
- Improve your DevOps, Agile and Continuous Delivery capability
An early bird discount of $600 is available when you book & pay by Friday 19 December 2014.
For the full speaker line-up and conference agenda visit www.itsframeworks.com/agenda
A somewhat irreverent look at some of the media chatter on the IT industry that has been happening over the last month.
Phishing countermeasures expert, Bianca Wirth tells us about the nature of phishing, the career opportunities and the need for IT security professionals to understand this challenge.
Vigilance and independent oversight required for Commonwealth’s proposed new “Global Talent Scheme” skilled worker visa system. Comment by Robert Hudson, President, ITPA.