Informatica Data Disruption Summit
Previously our Informatica World Tour has had a change for 2017. This year we have jam-packed all the best bits from Informatica World 2017 to provide you with cutting-edge, relevant information.
The Informatica Data Disruption Summit will explore the disruptive power of data. You’ll hear best practices, share experiences, network with your peers and learn from product experts.
We invite you to explore all that Informatica has to offer – and unleash the power of data to drive your next intelligent disruption.
Why attend? Key event takeaways:
- Hear from customers like, Toyota, Kmart and Crown Resorts on how Data has driven their digital transformation, and their move to a customer-oriented organisation;
- Meet with leading industry partners such as Capgemini, Barhead, Cloudera, to name a few on the latest industry developments;
- Get up close and personal with our ‘Meet the expert’ round tables with our specialist teams, covering all the latest topics;
- Take tried and tested tools and learnings back to your desk;
- Network with 100+ data savvy specialists throughout designated breaks and networking drinks.
The ACSC lists application whitelisting as one of essential 8 strategies to mitigate cyber security incidents... so why aren't we doing it? Stuart Rainsford from Hastwell unpacks what it means ...
Recently, ITPA board member Sean Bates flew the flag at a co-branded ITPA / Hastwell IT Cybersecurity breakfast event in Adelaide. Hastwell IT are an Adelaide based MSP who specialise ...
Just a friendly reminder that our AGM is next week on Thursday, 19th November 2020. Starting at 7:30pm Australian Eastern Daylight Savings TIme. The agenda will be published shortly.