Informatica Data Disruption Summit
Previously our Informatica World Tour has had a change for 2017. This year we have jam-packed all the best bits from Informatica World 2017 to provide you with cutting-edge, relevant information.
The Informatica Data Disruption Summit will explore the disruptive power of data. You’ll hear best practices, share experiences, network with your peers and learn from product experts.
We invite you to explore all that Informatica has to offer – and unleash the power of data to drive your next intelligent disruption.
Why attend? Key event takeaways:
- Hear from customers like, Toyota, Kmart and Crown Resorts on how Data has driven their digital transformation, and their move to a customer-oriented organisation;
- Meet with leading industry partners such as Capgemini, Barhead, Cloudera, to name a few on the latest industry developments;
- Get up close and personal with our ‘Meet the expert’ round tables with our specialist teams, covering all the latest topics;
- Take tried and tested tools and learnings back to your desk;
- Network with 100+ data savvy specialists throughout designated breaks and networking drinks.
A somewhat irreverent look at some of the media chatter on the IT industry that has been happening over the last month.
Phishing countermeasures expert, Bianca Wirth tells us about the nature of phishing, the career opportunities and the need for IT security professionals to understand this challenge.
Vigilance and independent oversight required for Commonwealth’s proposed new “Global Talent Scheme” skilled worker visa system. Comment by Robert Hudson, President, ITPA.